Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: What I Am Reading!


This Wordless Wednesday post is dedicated to what I am reading this summer! Currently I am reading the book BRIEF by Joseph McCormack.  The book itself is intended for executives in the business world, but I have learned so many tips to apply in my own teaching practice.  I've also learned tips to TEACH TO MY STUDENTS!  It's been great!  Check it out if you want to learn more about writing, speaking, and meeting more effectively!


What professional development books are you reading over the summer? Are you sticking with your content area?  Pedagogy books? Or are you branching out and using other kinds of professional development?

Click on the Wordless Wednesday icon above to see what other teachers are reading this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment